Canceled: Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend
April 16, 2020 to April 19, 2020
The Cider, Wine & Dine Weekend features Henderson County wineries and cideries partnering together to present a weekend filled with a long list of activities including: artisan hard cider, local wines, food, educational programs, music, tours and more; events will take place at scenic and unique local venues. For more information.
April 16 – 19,
Cost: Will vary
The participating local producers and special event hosts include:
- Appalachian Ridge Artisan Cider – the taproom is in a repurposed barn surrounded by family-owned apple orchards – specializing in Normandy-style hard cider, brandy and pommeau, Located at 749 Chestnut Gap Rd., Hendersonville
- Bold Rock Hard Cider – the North Carolina facility of one of America’s leading hard cider producers – in the heart of the scenic farm country of the Mills River Valley, Located at 72 School House Rd., Mills River
- Burntshirt Vineyards Chimney Rock – this beautiful new tasting room and bistro has views of both Chimney Rock and Hickory Nut Falls, Located at 438 Main St., Chimney Rock
- Burntshirt Vineyards Hendersonville – a beautiful estate winery and event center that overlooks the celebrated vineyards, Located at 2695 Sugarloaf Rd., Hendersonville
- Point Lookout Vineyards & World’s Edge Meadery – this mountaintop event center has breathtaking, expansive vistas, and is located in the Point Lookout Vineyards, Located at 408 Appleola Rd., Hendersonville
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards – the winery and tasting room are estled between orchards and vineyards, Located at 588 Chestnut Gap Rd., Hendersonville
- Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards Flat Rock – this new tasting room and cafe, founded by Saint Paul Mountain Vineyards, is located in the historic Village of Flat Rock, Located at 2698C Greenville Hwy., Flat Rock
- The Horse Shoe Farm – Hosts the opening event of the weekend, where you can taste from all of the area’s producers, located at 155 Horse Shoe Farm Dr., Horse Shoe
Many events are free. Some events require tickets or reservations, which can be made by contacting the individual venue.